Wednesday 13 March 2013

Paris-Nice 2013

For Paris-Nice 2013, I spent my winter holidays following and covering the race for SBS Cycling Central, with a little work for Peloton Cafe on the side.  You can find links to all my articles for both sites below.


Sunday March 3, Prologue: Houilles - Houilles

Monday March 4, Stage 1: Saint-Germain-en-Laye - Nemours
Tuesday March 5, Stage 2: Vimory - Cerilly
Wednesday March 6, Stage 3: Chatel-Guyon - Brioude
Thursday March 7, Stage 4: Brioude- Saint-Valliers
Friday March 8, Stage 5: Chateauneuf-du-Pape - Montagne de Lure
Stage 2 Interview with Rory Sutherland


I had an absolutely wonderful time following the race, imbibing the atmosphere, meeting and working with different people and writing my articles.  I have to say a huge thank you to Mike Tomalaris for his advice that put me on the right track, Matt Keenan for making the arrangements and Phil Gomes and the team at SBS Cycling Central for the incredible faith they put in me to cover the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment